Product information "Mono Support knee joint"
The Mono is a 5° extension and flexion free knee joint. Patients with paralysis in area S1-L4 can actively move this joint using all or part of the knee extending musculature.
The axis of rotation has been shifted back in order to increase stability and to avoid any possible jamming of the soft parts during very intense bending.
The Mono Support (Mounting set of the gas preassure spring) is a functional extension of the Mono knee joint. The gas preassure spring that is used supports the extension of the knee joint.
Benefits Mono Support mounting set:
- gas preassure pumps are replaceable, refillable and removable
- gas springs are available in various forces
Benefits Mono knee joint:
- low wear due to self lubricating sliding discs and rotation-locked connector
- 5° physiological knee flexion pre-adjusted
- bilateral use possible
Area of application:
- for all paralysis and partial paralysis of the lower extremities with severely weak knee stretching muscles
- for dynamic extension of non-structural contractures (Quengel-orthoses)
- bodyweight of up to max. 75 kg
- for HKAFO and KAFO
- compatible with Spring® carbon spring
- severe skeletal and joint deformity
- lexion contractures above 20°
- Mono Support 25: bodyweight of up to 15 kg
- Mono Support 25 Plus: bodyweight of up to 30 kg
- Mono Support 30: bodyweight of up to 60 kg
- Mono Support 30 Plus: bodyweight of up to 75 kg
Further information about the dimensions of the MONO knee joint and the vaiants of the MONO SUPPORT mounting kit can be found here.
Scope of delivery:
- incl. extension set: Mono 22: 6 x 12 x 200mm / Mono 25 and Mono 25 Plus: 6 x 16 x 250mm / Mono 30 and Mono 30 Plus: 6 x 19 x 300mm
- incl. countersunk screws: Mono 22, Mono 25 and Mono 25 Plus: M5 x 10mm / Mono 30: M6 x 12mm / Mono 30 Plus: M6 x 16mm
- inkl. Mono Lock Support mounting set: gas preassure pumps, mounting plate and angle joints
Please enter the patient's body weight for the classification of the gas spring.