Product information "Mono knee joint"
The Mono is a free moving uniaxial knee joint with the axis of rotation shifted backwards.
The axis of rotation has been shifted back in order to increase stability and to avoid any possible jamming of the soft parts during very intense bending.
- low wear due to self lubricating sliding discs and rotation-locked connector
- muted stop
- 5° physiological knee flexion pre-adjusted
- bilateral use possible
- salt water resistentin Titanium version
Area of application:
- for HKAFO and KAFO
- to support a weak knee-straightening musculature
- Mono 22: bodyweight of up to 12 kg
- Mono 25: bodyweight of up to 15 kg
- Mono 25 Plus: bodyweight of up to 30 kg
- Mono 30: bodyweight of up to 60 kg
- Mono 30 Plus: bodyweight of up to 75 kg
Further information about the dimension of the MONO Knee Joint can be found here.
Scope of delivery:
- incl. extension set: Mono 22: 6 x 12 x 200mm / Mono 25 and Mono 25 Plus: 6 x 16 x 250mm / Mono 30 and Mono 30 Plus: 6 x 19 x 300mm
- incl. countersunk screws: Mono 22, Mono 25 and Mono 25 Plus: M5 x 10mm / Mono 30: M6 x 12mm / Mono 30 Plus: M6 x 16mm