Product information "GO-LiTE"
The Go-LiTe enables children, who cannot stand freely by themselves, to perform an independent, upright walk. Even a small shift of the center of gravity is sufficient to trigger the movement forward.
The footplates are mounted to bearings with an aslope centre. Due to this construction, the Go-LiTe permits movement by shifting the balance slightly sideways over the sagittal centre of gravity.
Based on the multitude of adjustment options and the combination of component parts, the Go-LiTe becomes an adaptive system, which takes the growth and development of the child into account.
- easy handling
- decrease in weight due to carbon fabrication
- different parts of the GoLiTE sizes can be combined
- good adaptability through a variety of settings
Area of application:
- for lesion up to C6
- neuromuscular diseases
- body weight of up to max. 60 kg; above: custom-made product
- Go-LiTe S: body weight of up to 20 kg
- Go-LiTe M: body weight of up to 40 kg
- Go-LiTe L: body weight of up to 60 kg
Further information about the dimension of the Go-LiTe can be found here.