Product information "Carbon spring 'Split Spring Active'"
The Split Spring Active Carbon spring is a variant of the Split Spring Carbon spring for very active patients and patients with a rotation through 10 °.
The Split Spring® and Split Spring® Active are further developments of the standard carbon Spring® and allow an enlarged range of plantar flexion. This leads to a reduction of the hind-foot leverage. The gait of the patient will be more fluid, energy saving and physiological. The spring adapts better to any surface and even an inclined plane will be managed a lot easier.
- antar flexion possible
- more fluid, energy saving and physiological gait
- adapts better to any surface
- low noise level
- cosmetically favorable aspects due to the dorsal installation
- low maintenance
- low weight
Area of application:
- for all paralyses and for partial paralyses, where the function of the plantar flexions
has to be compensated
- for highly active patients
- for KAFO and AFO
- no combination with a reciprocating hip joint system possible
The Spring® is NOT calculated according to WEIGHT, but will be determined by body weight, height, level of physical activity and diagnosis. Please use the configurator to supply you with the correct Spring®.