Product information "Carbon spring 'Spring Active'"
The Spring Active Carbon spring is a variant of the Split Spring Carbon spring for very active patients and patients with a rotation through 10 °.
The Spring carbon spring is a type of ankle system that offers patients many advantages over articulated designs.
It is possible for the carbon spring to take in energy during the heel strike and stance phase and to return it in the heel-off phase. In this way, the patient can even run and jump in a well coordinated way.
- more fluid, energy saving and physiological gait
- low noise level
- cosmetically favorable aspects due to the dorsal installation
- low maintenance
- low weight
- 30% more performance than the standard Spring
Area of application:
- or all paralyses and for partial paralyses, where the function of the plantar flexions
has to be compensated
- for indication "Pes calcaneus" with active tibialis anterior
- for highly active patients
- for KAFO and AFO
- no combination with a reciprocating hip joint system possible
The Spring® is NOT calculated according to WEIGHT, but will be determined by body weight, height, level of physical activity and diagnosis. Please use the configurator to supply you with the correct Spring®.