Product information "Mono Lock knee joint"
The Mono Lock is a lockable alternative to the Mono knee joint, usable in the locked and unlocked positions. Upon delivery, the knee joint is locked by the built-in removable wedge in 5 ° flexion.
- lockable, back shifted axis of rotation
- The locking mechanism can be permanently removed
- The individual position can be adjusted via changeable wedges
- changeable wedges are available in the variants: 5°/20° ; 7,5°/17,5° ; 10°/15° ; 12,5°
- can be used bilaterally
Area of application:
- For HKAFO and KAFO
- for all paralysis and partial paralysis of the lower extremities
- for preoperative or postoperative care
- in unfixed contractures of 5° up to 20°
- Mono Lock 25: body weight of up to 30 kg
- Mono Lock 30: body weight of up to 75 kg
Further information about the dimension of the MONO LOCK Knee Joint can be found here.
Scope of delivery:
- incl. extension set: Mono Lock 25: 6 x 12 x 250 mm / Mono Lock 30: 8 x 19 x 300mm
- incl. countersunk screws: Mono Lock 25: M5 x 10mm / Mono Lock 30: M5 x 12mm